Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm a new member from Winnipeg, Canada. I just purchased a 2017 Disco Sport SE without navigation or backup camera and I'd like to have them installed. My first priority is the backup camera and the navigation is a secondary goal.

I contacted various electronics stores but they responded that the required video interface is not available. I found a unit on Alibaba. I'm not allowed to post links since I need more forum posts for that but you can find it by googling "Car Multimedia System With GPS Navigation DVD Player Video Interface For 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport"

Would it work on my car?

It claims to enable both the backup camera AND provide a GPS. Would it be easy for an car electronics tech to install it? I assume I also need a Memory Card with Maps.

Any help/suggestions will be much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
368 Posts
Hello to Winterpeg I doubt that it would be compatible with the screen you have in the car. You can buy back up cameras with a display that replaces your rear view mirror. The write up says it is in dash installation with no photos so where would it go???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts