Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... I'm here to get honest feed back on the LR DS. Looking to get a 2016 HSE model and I'm finding so much useful information here.
Anything I should watch out for at the dealer? I'll be financing. Any particular questions I should ask? Any advice or tips are welcome!
Thanks in advance for all your help!

·
Registered
68 Posts
So, I just got my 2016 Disco HSE with the climate and traffic packages in Waitomo gray and I love it. I use True Car here in Atlanta and got it for $5000 off of invoice. Had to travel to 2 hours to Greenville SC but it was worth it. My advice is determine what packages you want and what colors you are cool with. Find one on the lot and start negotiating. I did mine all online and got the out the door price, then went to dealer and signed paperwork and drove off. Good luck, I think you'll really like the way it drives.

Reactions: jsallnite

·
Registered
68 Posts
Let me clarify. $5000 off of MSRP not invoice.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I simply used Kelley Blue Book (ie: www.kbb.com) to get a baseline of the price in my locale. I selected the option/s:

- Climate Comfort Package
- Convenience Package
- SD Card Navigation
- Protection Package
- Wheel Lock Package (non-black)

which came to a target price range of US$39,082 - 41,293 = Fair Purchase Price of US$40,188 I contacted several LR dealers in my area and one was able to agree w/ my best offer of US$40,100 I did all negotiation via e-mail. I avoided in-person and phone calls. (Just didn't want to see them or hear their voice.) The only time I ever came to see them was to cut out a personal check of the out-the-door price (US$44,818.85 ; Apr. 2016) and pickup the DS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts