Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh, just as I was considering buying Discovery Sport, they announced that a brand new and totally redesigned inside and out Discovery Sport is coming out in just two months or so. Looks like even if I would like to get one I would now had to wait two more months because buying one now would already put me in the outdated group. Ehhhh..

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've read those articles, too, and they seem to indicate the new platform vehicle will probably be larger, which I don't find desirable, and will be more expensive, which I really don't find desirable. Reading up on the 2020 model caused me to pull forward my timetable in time to order a 2019 model.

Tim

·
Registered
20 Posts
While the pricing details are not included yet I can confirm that Land Rover have released a Retailer Bulletin for the North America 2020MY Discovery Sport. The current (and initial release) version of the document is dated May 21, 2019. The document states "A fully priced version of this Product Guide will follow in the very near future".

In terms of Launch Timing:
Global reveal: May 21st, 2019
Job #1 : July 2019
Start of Delivery: Summer 2019

It looks like all dealers should have this guide now and can build orders. The document index is:

1. WHAT'S NEW
2. LAUNCH TIMING
3. STANDARD EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATION WALK
4. INITIAL STOCK ORDERS
5. ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN
6. TECHNOLOGY
7. POWERTRAIN
8. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
9. PRICING, OPTIONS & OPTIONS PACK (note: includes the equivalent of an order guide but pricing is blank)
10. EXTERIOR COLORS
11. WHEELS
12. TRIM FINISHERS & VENEERS
13. EXTERIOR COLORS & INTERIOR TRIM COMBINATIONS
14. PRICING APPENDIX

I have included the Standard Equipment Specification Walk.

TheSalamander

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
The updated Retailer Bulletin that now includes the prices and some corrections has been released (June 12, 2019).

It looks like JLR NA has placed orders on behalf of dealers and includes:
P250 R-Dyn SE Narvic Black - $51,510 x 1
P250 S Fuji White - $50,640 x 1
P250 S Byron Blue - 52,250 x 1 (top 30 retailers)
P250 R-Firenze Red Dyn SE - $52,520 x 1 (top 30 retailers)

With the most coming options that JLR thinks the customers will want. So suggests most dealers are ongoing going to have 2 orders initially and no P290s.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts