1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Sport HSE Black with various upgrades eg Meridian sound system. Very frustrating to learn during purchase process in 2017 that everything comes at a cost. Usually min £500. I thought I had top of the range but later found out for example that Spotify app wouldn't appear on the control screen. Unless you guessed it I paid another £500 on top of the £1000 I had added on. No problem I thought I'll just Bluetooth it from my phone. Got an air vent phone mount switched screen to car display - sorted. No Bluetooth regularly drops connection usually mid journey on a bad road where I can't pull over easily. My wife's roller skate has better connection apps! So read very carefully about What is NOT included before spending would be my advice. Sat nav is the worst I've had in any car. It won't navigate to many B class road locations, says no address here. Which for an off road vehicle like Land Rover is pretty shocking. Map updates are £89 per year!
:poop::cautious:

·
Registered
2016 Discovery Sport HSE
1 Posts
Hi guys, Im somewhat frustrated at not being able to upgrade my In Control Touch system to Touch Pro and am considering swapping out the entire display for one of these, has anyone purchased or fitted one and got any feedback please ?

Hello. I am also interested in this stereo. Has anyone bought and installed it?

·
Super Moderator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
603 Posts
The photos on the web page do not match my present screen or even my centre dash. Using the present back up camera also seems vague.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts