Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of our new DS HSE on 4/30/2017.
So far a few small-ish issues, but I do like the vehicle. The sales experience was a challenge, but we're past that.
We traded in a 2008 Lincoln MKX. The MKX was great, but Lincoln shifted the MKX to a crossover, not my preference.
The DS is a perfect size, MPG is better that the MKX. Cabin layout is clean and functional.
I'm actually looking forward to snow to see how well it does. We live in a rural area that is snow plow challenged.

Fun car, sluggish transmission is my biggest problem.

I'm still discovering features and functions, kinda cool. The owners manual is a bit light on details so it's "hunt and peck" while sitting in the driveway. :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome aboard!

For snow, better change out the tires to handle snow. Don't rely on the set that came with your car....

I got a set of Blizzaks on mine and love it with the legendary 4WD Land Rover traction - no chains needed when the state trooper makes everyone else put them on!

M

·
0 Posts
loire - you'll find the guys/gals on this forum quite useful for some of the weird techie stuff. I've found answers here that the dealer didn't know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts