Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Has anyone had issues with a strange rattle from the engine on their disco sports? I have the standard 2L tech automatic - every time I switch from D to S or R, it makes a little high pitched rattle, and I can hear it more at low RPM and turning slowly.

ive took it to a dealer and they couldn’t find the issues, I thought it might’ve been the pulleys but the garage said they’re fine and so is the belt

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
Has anyone had issues with a strange rattle from the engine on their disco sports? I have the standard 2L tech automatic - every time I switch from D to S or R, it makes a little high pitched rattle, and I can hear it more at low RPM and turning slowly.

ive took it to a dealer and they couldn’t find the issues, I thought it might’ve been the pulleys but the garage said they’re fine and so is the belt

Thanks!
Hello!

Thanks!

Hi I've experienced rattles with my 2019 Discovery and Discovery Sport. I took my Discovery Sport in for an alignment and asked about the rattle. The mechanic instantly knew that the exhaust was loose. I scheduled an appointment to get it fixed, I'll let you know how it goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts