Jaguar Land Rover has announced prices for the 2015 Discovery Sport in Australia. An entry-level Discovery Sport will start off at $53,300. While the most expensive version of the Discovery Sport will set Aussies back by $69,000.
The starting model for the Discovery Sport is the TD4. This model uses a 2.2-liter turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine that produces 110 kW of power. The engine produces 420 Nm of torque.
Moving up is the SD4. This version of the Discovery Sport uses the same engine, but tuned for 140 kW of power. It keeps the same level of torque though. Both of these models are mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission, or a six-speed manual.
Those who want a petrol mill can go for the Si4. This version comes with a 2.0-litre turbo producing 177 kW of power. This model is only available with the nine-speed auto and all-wheel drive. The Si4 is only available in SE A trim. The other versions come in SE and HSE trim.
Michael Winkler, Jaguar Land Rover Australia managing director, released this statement:
“The Discovery Sport is the perfect vehicle for the Australian terrain and climate. Not only is it capable and luxurious, its price point makes it available to even more Australians who want to enter the compact premium SUV market.”
Here is the full list of costs for the various 2015 Land ROver Discovery Sport models:
- Discovery Sport TD4 SE M – $53,300
- Discovery Sport TD4 SE A – $55,800
- Discovery Sport SD4 SE M – $56,500
- Discovery Sport SD4 SE A – $59,000
- Discovery Sport TD4 HSE M – $57,900
- Discovery Sport TD4 HSE A – $60,400
- Discovery Sport SI4 SE A – $59,000
- Discovery Sport SD4 HSE M – $61,100
- Discovery Sport SD4 HSE A – $63,600
- Discovery Sport SD4 HSE Luxury M – $66,500
- Discovery Sport SD4 HSE Luxury A – $69,000