Discovery Sport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had to take my 2011 Range Rover HSE in to have the 60,000 mile service done and they found a couple things that needed repaired. I'm considering trading in my 2011 Range Rover for a 2016 Discovery and let the dealership deal with all the repair costs, but I'm uncertain if the Discovery will measure up to what my Range Rover was able to offer even after the 5+ years it's been on the road. I'm looking for someone who's familiar with both vehicles that can offer insight or if anyone would like to offer up any thoughts or suggestions please share. Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Do you actually mean Discovery or do you mean Discovery Sport? This is the Discovery Sport forum, so you are more likely to get insights if it's the latter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes since the 2016 model is only available in the sport size. The full size Discovery just became available with 2017 models.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Take a look at the new full sized Discovery 2017 because it's more the wheelbase of a Range Rover.

The new full sized Discovery replaced the tall boxy LR4.

This forum is for the Sport version (2015-current) which is a short wheel based version and more like a RR Sport in terms of wheelbase.

I love my Sport and it was much better room wise, more passengers, and handling like a sports car than the similar Evoque.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts