Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm that a 265/50/20 will fit on a 2021 DS on the stock 20" wheels? Finding a lot of info about 17" and 18", not much on 20's. Loks like the spring perch collar on the front might be the limiting factor. Shop is recommending a 245/50/20 to be safe.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport S
6 Posts
It can depend on what variation you have: S, HSE, or HSE Luxury. I believe the ride height is different.

Worse case is to have the tire shop mount one, drop the vehicle until most of the weight is on the tire, and check the turn radius clearance.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It’s an R Dynamic S. I ended up going with the 245’s, after getting them on, I think….. I could have gone a size bigger. I hate to have a tire shop mount and dismount any more than necessary on those gloss black wheels because they beat them up so much when they do it. But you’re right, that’s the best way. Funny thing, I like in Utah, the home of overlanding and I can’t find a single shop that can even talk about lifting that vehicle slightly for bigger tires. Thanks for the info and the link!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts