Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never do this type of thing but I am out of options? I am a sales manager at a Land Rover store in Illinois. I bought my wife a 20 LR Disco Spt with 5 + 2 seating. The exhaust is different due to 3rd row being there (you cant get a trailer hitch at all im finding out) but when you step on gas pedal at a stop light it makes a air noise sucking in air until you let off gas. I am in the car business and in theses cars EVERY day I have not heard this noise. I brought in another car we sold to a customer that was the twin to mine and makes the same noise? So its obviously only this package? the noise is so loud in the cabin when your on the gas in the cabin it sounds like a turbo trying to suck in air? LR could not expect any customer to live with this noise? Has anyone else had this issue? My car only has 3000 miles on it and not sure I can live with it? Someone said it could be active exhaust? But hearing the second car being the same leaves me back at square one?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.