Discovery Sport Forum banner

Fuji White Discovery Sport Photo Thread

22K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  edwardbusse1 
#1 ·
Post photos of your Fuji White Land Rover Discovery Sport here

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks! Yeah the dealership offered to do this for me to get me to buy it a few days quicker, so I said YES! I also think it looks great.

I like it the way it looks right now and I don't know what we are going to do or add to the vehicle. My wife wants roof rails to add a cargo carrier, bike rack, etc and we might get the side steps if we do that.

I'm also going to fit the widest tires I can get away with when these Contis wear out.

#16 ·
Hi Everyone,

New owner here but loving my disco so far. It’s only been a week but I have had fun so far. Tinted the front windows and did a dip to create a similar black package. Love how it turned out especially with the white calipers!!

Go disco!

Attachments

#25 ·
View attachment 8188

My 2017 Fuji White Disco Sport.

I have just begun customizing her....and I am going with gold/bronze accents. I have some things left to black out, and plenty more to add...but I definitely think it's a unique look!
June update: got a new grille for my birthday, and those little side pieces. Slowly but surely the silver is going away!

I'm thinking about trying to find someone to custom make bronze/gold badges to go on, but haven't found anyone yet.

Next steps will be the lower valences (maybe that's what they're called, could be called something else) front and back. No more silver for my bebe!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.