Discovery Sport Forum banner

Organized that cubby behind the gear knob!

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  MikeandErin 
#1 ·
I have been looking at this organizer on Amazon ($36) but found it on eBay for $24 w/ free shipping! (seller: cheya20171371 ) Took a couple weeks to come in. Looks and fits great! Looks and feels very sturdy and well-made. Has some thin foam sheeting to keep it snug. This was a good purchase. I just wanted to share it.

See less See more
#3 ·
I found this organizer and want it. All the ones I have found do not appear to have the slits cutout on the top back like the one pictured above and I am afraid it will make the radio overheat or adversly impact the car's ventilation as the roof of this area has slits in it. Any insights?

#10 ·
I ordered something very similar from Amazon for $21.99 and like others have said it did take a while to arrive. We like it because without it if you put your cell phone there and went around a corner or something it would slide out now, we have compartments and there is a felt type lining on the 'shelves' and the phone stays in place. I'm sure over time the 'felt' will wear out and we'll have to use some spray glue and put some more on it but it's much nicer than the stock space. Search for ASIN B078KJ5CKJ on Amazon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.