Discovery Sport Forum banner

2015 Discovery Sport HSE or Discovery Sport SE

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  disco808 
#1 ·
Plan to own a Discovery for a long time. I got two quotas from dealers last week. One is for Sport HSE $41825, the other is Sport SE $37328. I saw some shared prices by others in autopriceshare are lower than mine. However, I think both are fair prices in my small city. I compared the options difference between these two models and read some reviews about 2015 Discovery. However, I believe that the opinions from current Discovery owners are more valuable, Could any friends here give me some suggestions, Sport HSE or Sport SE?

#2 ·
I'd say sport HSE as you get a bit more kit for a bit more money.

If you comb through the internet or get one or 2 dealers playing off each other you could probabaly get that sport HSE price down below $40K. If you can get it to $40K or there about I think you should pull the pin no doubt...

#3 ·
Definitely go with HSE for 3 reasons: upgraded Xnenon lights, full leather seats (SE has partial leather which is not appealing to me), panoramic roof. Other features like 19 or 20" wheels you can upgrade when ordering but the 3 things listed above you will not be able to alter.

#6 ·
Same here. I'm in So California. Got one of the first U.S. Launch edition since April. My local dealership had only one and I was lucky enough to take it home the second day it arrived. Paid MSRP as well. Not complaining because other dealerships were selling them at 5k over. When I took delivery I was told the next batch (2 only) wouldn't arrive until mid June. My first choice of color was corris grey with black pack. But I have no regrets getting the Yulong white. It is absolutely beautiful.

#4 ·
We bought hour HSE a few weeks ago at list price; $50K-ish, and thought we were lucky not to pay additional dealer markup. In this area dealers are getting only a couple a month so demand is higher than supply. This was the launch edition so it had a lot of extras on it. Not complaining, still love the car.

If you can get it for $40k, great. Not sure I want to know if you do though.

#7 ·
Same here. I'm in So California. Got one of the first U.S. Launch edition since April. My local dealership had only one and I was lucky enough to take it home the second day it arrived. Paid MSRP as well. Not complaining because other dealerships were selling them at 5k over. When I took delivery I was told the next batch (2 only) wouldn't arrive until mid June. My first choice of color was corris grey with black pack. But I have no regrets getting the Yulong white. It is absolutely beautiful.

#5 ·
I ordered HSE. I figured basically I *did* want the toys it brought me over SE and some would add to residual value in the long term. I did not feel the extras that the HSE Lux would bring over THAT were worth my money. :) I would've liked tan leather but wasn't prepared to pay THAT for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.