Discovery Sport Forum banner

Review and utility of rear Boot Liner Extension VPLCS0273

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Dhargis@gmail.com 
#1 ·
Review and utility of rear Boot Liner Extension VPLCS0273

I learned early that hauling anything on the back of the folded down seats wasn't a great idea. They get dirty easy, fabric wears on sharp edges, and the cargo slides around, no thanks to their annoying incline. So I bought that nice OEM Boot space liner. It works very well and looks good, with an little lip that keeps dirt from behind the seats when they're slit forward/back. It catches dirt and mud well. It stows alright, but is a little bit of a pain to jockey around when using the back seats. Thought I'd show it off a little in case you were interested.

See less See more
#2 ·
We purchased the same thing. We have two dogs and haul a myriad of things.
I really like it / them.
You are correct, it can be a pain to jockey around.
We pull the extension over the rear cargo mat when the seats are up as trying to store it anywhere isn't useful.
All-in-all it is very useful. We learned a while ago that it was a necessity.

#7 ·
What Loire17 said. The "Load Space Extension Mat" is one piece and sits on top of the folded-down seat backs, but it is separate from the big Load Space Mat that lays flat behind the seats. They are separate pieces from one another. I show the extension mat rolled up because that's how I stow it when the seats are up. You can take it out of the car if you want. I haven't tried, but I'm guessing it would fit in the spare wheel well in the 5-seat models rolled up. Thanks for your feedback!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.