Discovery Sport Forum banner

New Owner Disco Sport SD4 SE

6K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ChuckStein 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Just put my disco sport on the road in the last 48hrs, affectionately coined "Black Beauty" running 19 inch Continental X and every package available, except rear entertainment screens.

Residing in Melbourne, Australia

#6 ·
generally not a fan of the glass roof, don't like the wood grain or the HUD and felt that there wasn't too much in seats having an 18 x18 configuration as opposed to the 12 x 12 in the SE

The most important factor was that the car came in about 10K cheaper optioning the SE as opposed to the HSE and I get to have the features that I will actually use as opposed to paying for features that I will never use.

#7 ·
Sweet. I am in the same boat. Moving from a Wrangler.... I did not want a glass roof to be a replacement for my previous convertible... I also agree about having the options I wanted. Guess that is why they make the different levels and configurations so we can all be happy.

The only thing that struck me was that Xenon lights are an option as well as the safety features. I have neither on mine.

#10 ·
YES, explains why I can't find the steering wheel...lol

The White body and Black roof looks very very good too, seen a few of them on the streets and they are head turners. I just wanted the MIB look- car is All Black inside and out save for the aluminium trims and the configurable lighting which is currently set to red..

My ride is head turner, the best comment I got (indirectly as i was lip reading) was from a youngish mum with a teenage daughter, I stopped to give way as they made her way to the Supermarket she takes a look at the car and says to her daughter "ooooohh, F#^king nice car"

Jokes aside, whatever you decide, it will look great, this car has great street appeal and with a set of 19" or 20" rims will look very balanced.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.