User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 11-22-2018, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Lightbulb Hdc failure

I m the owner of discovery sport bought in january 2018 and i ve got some technical problems starting from the begining with gimbal, rolling and afer reparation, now i have an error displayed some times when i cross the speed bump indicating (HDC UNAVAILABLE)
post #2 of 5 Old 05-22-2019, 11:37 AM

I have a Nov 2015 Discovery Sport in Spain, Last year spent four + months with a courtesy car while they 'fixed' a problem started with HDC not available then multiple warnings before stopping while on the road. Again this April 19, warning messages started with HDC not available after a speed bump in April 19, checked over by Landrover dealer in Lorca, no fault found. 14th May 2019 multiple warnings and motor stopped again, it is back with the dealer. Anyone with similar experience please let me know, I keep getting told its unheard of previously.
post #3 of 5 Old 05-23-2019, 12:17 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
If you do a search online other owners of land rover products report it is a voltage problem and most times a new battery solves it,,,,,,,not always. A speed bump does jostle the battery around, have the dealer check the battery and charging system

post #4 of 5 Old 06-11-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill F View Post
If you do a search online other owners of land rover products report it is a voltage problem and most times a new battery solves it,,,,,,,not always. A speed bump does jostle the battery around, have the dealer check the battery and charging system
Latest on my case they showed me a cable connection in the rear adjacent spare wheel area which when tapped on two occasions only out of many the motor stopped, I had the same speed bump result previously HDC N/A. They maintain this is a different fault to previous although the multiple warnings that showed were the same.
post #5 of 5 Old 08-25-2019, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Hi -i ve got the same problem (HDC unavailable, ans sometimes Stop engine). After different diagnostic, the locator decide to change the shift gear and the problem disappear.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Land Rover Discovery Sport Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page