Discovery Sport Forum banner

Hood bonnet

5K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  depecheboy 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the hood bonnet comes off easily? Or where I can get a manual on the car? This is the piece that sits closest to the windshield on the hood and is typically a grey color on the DS.

I’m looking to wrap it to finish off the theme on the car, and would perfer to work with it off the car.

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
I downloaded the instructions for removing the hood from my week's worth of TOPIx subscription I had recently. Contact me and I'll share it with you.
(can't PM because not enough posts yet; not sure if it's appropriate to post copyrighted material).
A week's subscription to the service manual is less than $20 btw! May be helpful for your project.

Doug

#4 ·
Doug, would you mind sharing with me? I tried sending a PM but I only have 10 posts (this will be 11 and looks like I need 15 prior to PM ability).

I have also been meaning to wrap the silver piece with a black 3m film but could never figure out how. I took all the screws out I could see and it still didn't budge. Many thanks in advance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.